Terms & Conditions
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- Every client is required to agree to and sign the waiver of liability . Tour de Kilimanjaro must receive the signed copy(s) through email to the Tour de Kilimanjaro agent, ( followed by the original in the post) , prior to the client’s arrival. Should our Liability Waiver not be signed, then Tour de Kilimanjaro – Habeas will not be able to provide any of the secured and/or agreed services nor will it refund any monies paid.
- We require a medical fitness certificate for clients over 72 years of age and ask that all clients complete a personal information form.
- It is a condition of travel that all clients have comprehensive trip cancellation, medical and evacuation coverage.
- Tour de Kilimanjaro – Habeas does everything it can to ensure that clients have a full and fascinating safari an possibly wildlife experience. However, weather and road conditions are unpredictable and impose sometimes a change in itinerary. With regards to the bicycle safari: wild animals follow their own routines and timings and Tour de Kilimanjaro – Habeas does not guarantee that the client(s) will experience an encounter with some of the wildlife
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Our MTB tours pass through some of the most remote and colourful areas of Tanzania. You will be biking, (walking and camping) among people who still live in their traditional manner. Please be respectful of people and their privacy. In these areas wild animals such as giraffe, impala, zebra, and when very lucky elephant, buffalo, and other animals roam. Please learn and follow all park rules and regulations designed to protect people from dangerous contact with the animals and to help lessen the possibility of disturbing the animals. Read and follow signs posted at the parks, camps and lodges. If you are unsure about a situation please ask your professional guide for assistance, as they are knowledgeable of the fauna of Tanzania.
East Africa is one of the safest places to travel in. The people are generally warm and very welcoming and interested in visitors. However, every country has thieves and clients should follow the usual common sense precautions, which apply anywhere in the world, to secure their property and themselves. In particular, clients should not visit anywhere unescorted or without first having checked with their professional guide. Tour de Kilimanjaro – Habeas only uses hotels, camps and lodges where we believe a reasonable security regime to be in place.
You will be equipped with mobile telephone for use in emergencies.
To secure reservation –50% of total cost of the tour is payable within 14 days of booking.
Full payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Up to 60 days before departure a 25% cancellation fee is charged
- 59 –35 days before departure 50% cancellation fee is charged
- 34 –15 days before departure 75% cancellation fee is charged
- 14 days or less before departure 100% cancellation fee is charged
Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to changes beyond our control –such as, but not limited to–increases in statutory taxes, park fees, fuel costs.
There is no refund for unused services once the tour has commenced.
Payment of deposit indicates acceptance of Tour de Kilimanjaro – Habeas’s terms and conditions.
It is only after receiving the confirmation of your transfer that we can confirm your reservations.
Please contact us for our full terms and conditions including payment details.
- Tel: +255 713 236 224
- Tel : +316 820 094 54 (European Agent)